- 48N – high of 31*F, 90% chance of snow
- 10N – high of 87*F, 90% chance of sun
- 48N – sorry boss, the roads are too bad to make it in today
- 10N – can’t get out of this anchorage because the winds are blowing too strong
- 48N – good day to sit around and read a book
- 10N – good day to sit around and read a book
John, thanks for the weather report from Seattle.
We are anchored in Isla Grande waiting out an ENE blow. Hopefully it will lighten up a bit tomorrow and move closer to NE – then we can actually sail back down to the San Blas.